This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

It's the truth. It's a lie. An Open Letter.

Today is the birth date of someone who will always be special to me.
I didn't think it was possible to live and die at the same time.
Or to even believe that that the truth can also be a lie.
Or to be in agony but happy.

I'm wishing you a happy birthday.
I hope you find your happiness someday.
What you told me, even if it's the truth or otherwise, I don't really care anymore.
Just be careful next time.

It wasn't destiny's fault. It was mine. Wrong decisions, wrong paths.
If only I knew u were coming along.

I was ready to leave everything behind, but u weren't. And you shouldn't.
Because everything that I have, all that I'm going to have, still couldn't fair your worth.

Happy birthday honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment