This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Travel: DOST/UPLB, Calamba, Laguna


I was able to visit DOST in UPLB for the first time in quest for the charcoal briquette technology. It was amazing though, to see that the people are accommodating, and generous in giving us information, despite the fact that we came unannounced and we fail to offer any monetary gain on their part. 
Ironically, I was able to see that the government support they are getting is way disappointing.
The potential they have are being slowed down by this. Regardless, the director even made time to see us, and shared her knowledge with the technology, and how they may do researches for our cause. 







This is a strange ( for me) insect that I came across with while inside the DOST premises. Surprisingly, it has wings and it can fly. It looked like a small scorpion to me. 


I promised to research what kind of insect this is.. but until now.. I was not able to.



No comments:

Post a Comment